Good News Statement
Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we invite you to make a deeper connection with God at Trinity Episcopal Church. Experience the spirit of love and acceptance as we share our gifts in this Christ-centered community.
We invite you to be part of Trinity’s welcoming, inclusive congregation. We are a diverse group of people, young and old, families and singles, teens and babies. We join together to worship God and give thanks for our blessings. We pray for ourselves, each other and the world.
All baptized Christians are welcomed to receive the elements of bread and wine at Holy Communion, regardless of age or religious tradition. Children are invited to come forward to receive either Communion or a blessing, at the discretion of their parents. You are equally welcomed to remain in your seat.
Christian Formation for Children and Youth
- Comprehensive youth program for middle and high school students
- Active Sunday school for preschool through elementary grades
Christian Formation for Adults
Active Participation Opportunities
- Adult Choir
- Family Choir
- Readers, Acolytes, Lay Eucharistic Visitors, Chalicists
- Altar Guild
- Hosts and Greeters
- Coffee Hour Hosts
- Sunday School & Youth Leaders
Trinity Episcopal Children’s Center (TECC)
- Our preschool and daycare center for children ages 2-5.
- We are open five days a week 7:30-5:30 year-round.
- Contact Lisa McMurtrie for more information. 410-823-3589
The Surprise Shop
Housed in the old rectory at 122 Allegheny Avenue, the Surprise Shop is one of the oldest thrift shops in Towson. Come by to shop, consign, or donate your extra clothing and household items.
Or come in to volunteer! – 410-828-9343
Service to the Community
- Trinity supports many service programs and organizations, both financially and as volunteers.
- Trinity has direct involvement with:
- Assistance Center of Towson Churches (ACTC): Resources and immediately help for the needy
- Pathfinders for Autism
To request more information about the church or to contact the Parish Office :