Trinity Small Groups on ZOOM
What is a Small Group?
Life is not meant to be lived alone. You were created to experience life with other people. That’s why, for the 10 weeks starting September 13th at Trinity, we encourage you to get into a small group.
A small group is a group of three or more people who gather 60 minutes each week in a Zoom meeting. In a small group you’ll get to know one another, share your concerns, talk about The Beatitudes, and pray together. New members are welcome any time, but the more regular you can be in your attendance, the deeper the connections you will make with other Trinity parishioners.
Designed to be led virtually, this study explores Jesus’ timeless teaching through prayer, reflection, and discussion – with optional art and activities. The Beatitudes are full of wisdom to enrich families and churches. We will see how Jesus turned expectations and traditional beliefs about being blessed upside down as we discover how to live into the promises of Jesus’ Beatitudes.
Join a Small Group
Meeting Days and Times:
Sunday Mornings 10:15-11:15 a.m. 2 Groups
- Group A Facilitator Role to be shared by willing group members
- Group B – Facilitator Joanne Chapline (parents’ perspectives)
- Sunday’s for 10 weeks starting September 13th
Tuesday Mornings 10-11 a.m.
- Facilitator: Kathleen Capcara
- Tuesday meeting for 10 weeks starting September 15th
Thursday Evenings 7- 8 p.m.
- Facilitators: Role to be shared by willing group members
- Thursday Meeting for 10 weeks starting September 17th