As a ministry of Trinity Episcopal Church, Trinity Episcopal Preschool is a Christian pre-school and child care facility for children ages two through five located in the heart of Towson. Our hours of operation are 7:30am to 5:30pm all year long, with the pre-school portion of the day taking place between 9:00am – 12:00pm. Children may be enrolled two days a week (Tu, Th), three days a week (M,W,F), or full-time. They may also attend all day or just for the pre-school portion of the morning.
Trinity Episcopal Preschool has a nurturing and experienced faculty. We offer small class sizes ranging from only 10 to 13 children.
- Young two year olds (traditionally children that turn two shortly before or shortly after the school year begins).
- Older Twos
- Two Classes of Three Year Olds
- Three Classes of Pre-Kindergarten
Students receive a wide range of educational experiences inside their classrooms including, language arts, math, art, movement and creative explorations. They also attend a separate chapel, music, library and science class each week.
The Board of Trinity Episcopal Preschool
- Greg Ayotte – Parishioner/Vestry Member
- Jill Grimm – Parishioner
- Meagan King-White – Parent
- Dennis King – Parishioner/Vestry Member (Sr. Warden)
- Lisa McMurtrie – Director
- Ryan Patton – Parent
- Lyle Patzkowsky – Parishioner/President
- Daniel South – Parent
- Kathy Tilmes – Teacher
- Fr. Ken Saunders – ex-Officio/Rector
- Trish Voegtlin – Parent
Visit Trinity Episcopal Preschool on the Web…