As a ministry of Trinity Episcopal Church, Trinity Episcopal Preschool is a Christian pre-school and child care facility for children ages two through five located in the heart of Towson. Our hours of operation are 7:30am to 5:30pm all year long, with the pre-school portion of the day taking place between 9:00am – 12:00pm. Children may be enrolled two days a week (Tu, Th), three days a week (M,W,F), or full-time. They may also attend all day or just for the pre-school portion of the morning.
Trinity Episcopal Preschool has a nurturing and experienced faculty. We offer small class sizes ranging from only 10 to 13 children.
- Young two year olds (traditionally children that turn two shortly before or shortly after the school year begins).
- Older Twos
- Two Classes of Three Year Olds
- Three Classes of Pre-Kindergarten
Students receive a wide range of educational experiences inside their classrooms including, language arts, math, art, movement and creative explorations. They also attend a separate chapel, music, library and science class each week.
The Board of Trinity Episcopal Preschool
- Allison Brumfield – Parent/Treasurer
- Amanda Dean – School Director/ex-officio
- Rich Dougan – Parishioner/Vestry Member (Sr. Warden)
- Aimee Grable, Parishioner/Vestry Liaison
- Dennis King, Parishioner/President
- Meghan King-White – Parent
- Haley Mahonski – Parishioner
- Nancy Nicholson – Parishioner
- Maureen Partilla – Parent/Secretary
- Ryan Pattan – Parent
- Rev. Henrietta (Rhetta) Wiley, Priest-in-Charge/ex-officio
Visit Trinity Episcopal Preschool on the Web…