Trinity Episcopal Preschool
Coming Soon Outdoor Living Classroom
Check out this video about the design and implementation of Trinity’s Outdoor Classroom. It is the first video in a series that we will continue to release as the project progresses. If you would like to learn how you can help, contact us or call 410-823-3588.
Trinity Episcopal Preschool has a nurturing and experienced faculty. We offer small class sizes ranging from only 10 to 13 children.
- Young two year olds (traditionally children that turn two shortly before or shortly after the school year begins).
- Older Twos
- Two Classes of Three Year Olds
- Three Classes of Pre-Kindergarten
Students receive a wide range of educational experiences inside their classrooms including, language arts, math, art, movement and creative explorations. They also attend a separate chapel, music, library and science class each week.
The Board of Trinity Episcopal Preschool
- Allison Brumfield – Parent/Treasurer
- Amanda Dean – School Director/ex-officio
- Rich Dougan – Parishioner/Vestry Member (Sr. Warden)
- Aimee Grable, Parishioner/Vestry Liaison
- Dennis King, Parishioner/President
- Meghan King-White – Parent
- Haley Mahonski – Parishioner
- Nancy Nicholson – Parishioner
- Maureen Partilla – Parent/Secretary
- Ryan Pattan – Parent
- Rev. Henrietta (Rhetta) Wiley, Priest-in-Charge/ex-officio